I've been hearing supporters of the Obama-Biden win express concern for what comes next in this most unprecedented historical event. "Will Obama keep his cool? Will Obama keep his integrity? Will Obama keep his life?" The more correct questions for us supporters to be asking are: How will we help Obama keep his cool, maintain his integrity, and stay alive in the White House?
Before I offer up my answer, I want to first share another message I received from a celestial messenger. This one is in human form and is my primary mentor for my spiritual pathkeeping. Her name is Johneatha, and she gifted me with these channeled words from the cosmic lawyers who advocate on behalf of humanity at the Galactic Council (yes it really does exist and is not just an invention from Star Trek!). The earthly Mary energy and the universal Kwan Yin energy were also present during this transmission. So here's what was gifted:
- Barack, whose named means "blessing", is a symbol of all that is transforming; he is the PORTAL through which all of humanity can pursue a lifestyle of personal sovereignty.
- Barack symbolizes the opportunity for each and every one of us to show up on the Earth Plane in the way that CREATOR meant for us to show up -- AWAKE, COURAGEOUS, and UNCONDITIONALLY LOVING.
- Barack's winning the office of the American presidency is evidence of the magnanimous opportunities for the salvation of humanity as we shift from one world age into the next.
- Barack is not a saviour or the reincarnation of who has already come forth. The great Avatars, Prophets and other Divine Masters of Spirit needed to come only once to insure that the "second comings" would be all of us. WE ARE THE ONES THAT WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR! We -- not he -- are responsible for the shift and the resulting changes. We have much work to do as individuals, and as groups of individuals.
So, to the question about what is our personal and collective responsibility for supporting President Barack Obama to keep his cool, his integrity, and his life, my answer is --
PERSONAL PURIFICATION. And if you are even just a little bit awake spiritually, November 11, 12 and 13 gave you a great experience of what I mean by that. But just to be clear, personal purification can be summed up as three major tasks:
- Facing your demons (not running from them);
- Clearing your shadows (not transferring them);
- Reclaiming your innocence (not hiding it).
I will do a blog to discuss personal purification in more detail, but for now, I will end with a quote from Eckhart Tolle's A New Earth -- a good reminder of the art of conscious awareness:
"If evil has any reality--and it has a relative, not an absolute, reality--this is also its definition: complete identification with form--physical forms, thought forms, emotional forms. This results in a total unawareness of my connectedness with the whole, my intrinsic oneness with every "other" as well as with the Source. This forgetfulness is original sin, suffering, delusion. When this delusion of utter separateness underlies and governs whatever I think, say, and do, what kind of world do I create: To find the answer to this, observe how humans relate to each other, read a history book, or watch the news on television tonight.
If the structures of the human mind remain unchanged, we will always end up re-creating fundamentally the same world, the same evils, the same dysfunction."